People who are into travel and have a severe case of permanent wanderlust are the easiest people to buy gifts for. The people I’ve just described will have read this and will be nodding sagely.
We are the type of people who delight in simple things, who like to receive things that enable us to discover something new and who like to share our interests with others. Buy us something that fulfills any of these criteria and you’ll have a very pleased traveller on your hands.
In this post, we’ve found 21 things on Etsy that we think ticks all the boxes mentioned above and would be perfect gifts for someone who is inspired by travel. If you’re struggling to find something nice for your friend or family member, keep scrolling.
Advertisement Feature: This post was written in collaboration with Etsy. Our editorial independence and integrity were not influenced by this partnership.
The Mountains Beckon
A mountains and adventure theme runs through our gift guide this year meaning many of our picks feature snow-capped peak designs. Our first three creations are no exception.
- The first product is an always-useful savings jar so that your adventurous loved ones can excitedly watch the spending money for their next trip grow throughout the next year.
- Those without an adventurous spirit might think this ‘Get Lost’ flag is a bit insulting. Only those who seek adventure will see it as a delightful invitation.
- This delicate bracelet, made from stainless steel with gold or silver plating, is suitable for any occasion and suitably hints at the wearer’s aspirations.
Keep It Personal
Personalised products can sometimes be quite tacky. These three however buck the trend, providing thoughtful personalisation in a tasteful manner.
- This Etsy creator will print a beautifully minimalist print of any map of your choosing. Great for immortalising that special place.
- These unique wooden boarding passes are a fabulous way of revealing a secret, impromptu trip to your significant other.
- There are several country designs available to choose from and all of the words in the front cover are customisable. A really cool and unique travel scrapbook that they’ll love.
Inspiring Home Decor
Travel needn’t be confined to a few weeks in a year. Bring a sense of adventure right into the home with these modern designs.
- These bold departure boards prints are customisable. Increase the status of their home town by including it alongside the likes of New York and London.
- Thanks to its iconic yellow trams, Lisbon is one of those places that is instantly recognisable. They’ll love this modern depiction of this beautiful city.
- Continuing our mountain theme, this uber-modern decorative cushion will bring a touch of scandi-design to their sofa.
Little Statement Pieces
These tiny nods to the world of travel are carefully and tastefully designed and crafted. Perfect if you’re participating a secret santa this year.
- Adventure need only be a jangle away with this lovely keyring.
- More mountains, and a promise that adventure can happen when you least expect it.
- A lovely reminder that the world will always be there for them to explore. They’ll really appreciate the message.
These simple travel-themed pieces of jewellery are lovingly handcrafted and suitable for any gender.
- These cute, inexpensive studs are made from silver with a choice of plating material.
- This gorgeous necklace made from silver and copper depicts a dreamy mountain scene that they’ll just swoon over.
- This is a modern, non-religious Saint Christopher charm worn by adventurers through the ages to keep them safe.
Miscellaneous Stocking Fillers
Three unique gifts for that special travel-obsessed somebody who is often difficult to buy for.
- The 28 pages of this fabulous comic book tells of the artist’s visit to Amsterdam. It contains details of all the places they visited, so it doubles as a mini travel guide too. Brilliant!
- They’ll relish the prospect of using this gold accented journal to record their daily thoughts & adventures over the next five years.
- Help them save the planet by bestowing onto them this reusable bamboo cutlery set. Very in vogue right now!
Even More Miscellaneous Stocking Fillers
If the three random products above weren’t enough, here are three more miscellaneous gifts to choose from.
- Everyone needs a favourite mug and this enamel variety depicting a traveller and their dog walking into the mountains might well become theirs.
- Just existing is boring! Remind them to continue doing more with their lives with this funky t-shirt.
- Help them look clean and fresh as they explore with this kit of cleansing essentials.
Jack’s Flight Club – Join 601,635+ members and never pay full fare again! Subscribe for FREE and we’ll start sending you cheap deals on flights.
Hopefully there’s something on our list of suggestions that you think would be a great gift for that tricky someone who loves to travel. If you’re still not sure, we’ve listed more great travel products in our shop.