In this five day email course, you’ll be sent advice and practical tips on how to make conscious changes to the way you travel that’ll benefit not just you but other people, the amazing places you visit and the planet as a whole.
By the end of the course, you’ll have a better understanding on the steps you can take to become an eco-traveller and sustainable traveller.
Start learning immediately
You can enrol instantly on this course, with your first lesson arriving in your inbox shortly after you go through the sign-up process.
The course is free, but there is a suggested contribution of USD5 which will help fund our future work. When you sign-up, you can choose the amount you’d like to pay (if at all).
When you enrol, you’ll also be subscribed to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.Enrol on
What you’ll get
You will receive five emails over the course of five days, each containing a themed lesson. Each lesson contains practical advice and links for further reading.
The five lessons in this course are each focused on specific topics relating to eco-friendly and sustainable travel. They are;
Lesson 1: Choosing a destination
- Advice on travelling locally
- How to find sustainable destinations
- How to strike a balance.
Lesson 2: Your accommodation
- How to find eco-friendly hotel rooms
- What is the Airbnb Effect?
- How to find eco-friendly holiday homes
Lesson 3: Getting there
- Can you strike a balance between flying and eco-friendliness?
- Do eco-friendly flights exist and if so, how can you find them?
- How to make the journey part of the experience
Lesson 4: Things you pack
- Why you should make changes to your packing
- Easy swaps – suggestions on the changes you can make
- Advice on how to make changes away from your travels
Lesson 5: While you’re there
- How you can engage in conservation
- Advice on recycling in your accommodation
- Thoughts on adopting a vegan, veggie or flexitarian diet
- Way to get around your destination
Where can I go if I need help?
If you need any help or you have feedback about the course, please get in touch with us.